party on the common!!!
It may rain: we've got a big tent. We may look like evangelicals proclaiming the word of God out in public: um, yes, that's the point.
THIS THURSDAY, we celebrate our 5th birthday, the 5th year since God stirred The Crossing to life, and we want to say thank you: to Boston, to God, to the Cathedral and Diocese, to members past and present.
There will be rocking worship, followed by a party and concert featuring bands connected to our ministry (don't miss Jamie Hart's band doing some life-affirming dance music, plus a foot-stomping gospel set).
This will be a family affair, our gift to the city we love, and it's gonna take ALL of us to make it happen. If this community has been part of your journey, then ...
1. ATTEND, bring 2 friends and give us a shout on Facebook
2. VOLUNTEER to make it happen:
- BRING FOOD: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- HELP TO GREET: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- SET-UP/CLEAN-UP: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com